Tuesday 30 November 2010

Background To The 'Truth About Sotto Voce' Site

In February 2010, a blogspot entitled 'The Truth About Clerical Whispers' was published on the internet (by persons now known to me, whom are also in the clerical club) with the intention of defaming me in as public a way as possible and in the process causing great distress to those who know me; friends, family, couples I have had the honour and pleasure of working with, and for myself.



Until now, I have remained silent and this has been due to many varient reasons, but now, I can defend myself  using the same method used by those whose intentions were very much short of those of Christ.


On each paragraph you will find paperwork which vindicates my position, and although this is not something anyone should have to do, in this case it has been made necessary.



I sincerely hope this assuages any fears, answers any and every question and also confirms the oft quoted comment amongst those who know me better than a blogspot - 'there is no truth to 'The Truth'.


If you wish to privately engage with me in relation to what is on this site or otherwise, please feel free to do so by clicking the 'Contact Me' button on left of this page.

All statements made here are from an Affidavit which was prepared with the legal oversight of my own solicitor, and the Affidavit contains documentary evidence, most of which is also available for those who wish to acquaint themselves with the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.