Thursday 11 November 2010

Bishop Disapproves Of Rogue Priest

 Reply To : http://thetruthaboutsottovoce.blogspot.ie/2010/11/bishop-disapproves-of-rogue-priest.html



Bishop Disapproves Of Rogue Priest / The Man Who's Not A Priest WANTED

1. The totality of these postings can be responded to best by a letter from Bishop William Walsh, which he sent directly to me as a result of this article. (dated 7th July 2008 and addressed to me as Fr Joseph Ryan).




2. I was not able make contact with the Irish Catholic as I was in fact officiating at a funeral in Dublin that particular date, and any follow up calls by me to the Irish Catholic went unanswered and remain so.

3, The Irish Catholic has in fact removed this article from its database due to it being false and misleading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.